Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quick Update

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I don't have time to leave a through post here. As I said, last week I was in the village of Serowe, which is about a 4 hour bus ride to the north of Gaborone. I stayed with a family for the entire week, and spent my days mostly working in a local clinic. I also was able to see a Health awareness day at a local primary school and then we visited several traditional healers. We also were able to shadow several doctors in the hospital and got to see many interesting things.

Unfortunately I have had several tests and projects due this week, and have not been able to write up a discussion about the week. Next week is our 'Spring Break' and I am leaving early tomorrow morning to spend the week in Namibia. I will work on several posts while I am away and will have plenty of material for you to read when I get back.


Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment